The Era Of Social Media Marketing
Just think! Spending at least six hours a week in order to boost your business’s acknowledgment, traffic, and sales with little to no cost. There are nearly 90% marketers who have claimed that with the help of social media they have got the enormous exposure for their company.
- Increased New Customer Acquisitions – The main benefit of social media marketing is that you will have the chance to connect with networks of possible customers that you would otherwise be unable to come across utilizing other customary marketing techniques and even SEO.
- Enhanced brand loyalty- Texas Tech University published a report according to which, brands who engage on social media channels enjoy privileged loyalty from their customers. The report concludes “Companies should take advantage of the tools social media gives them when it comes to linking with their viewers. A very well planned and scheduled strategy could prove prominent in contorting consumers into being brand loyal.” Another study published by Convince Convert found that 53% of Americans who follow brands in social are more loyal to those brands.
- Increased Brand Recognition- Every chance you have to syndicate your content and boost your visibility is important. The social media networks which you own are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. This is significant because it at the same time makes you easier and more reachable for new customers, and makes you more well-known and familiar for existing customers. For instance, a frequent Twitter user could hear about your company for the first time only after stumbling upon it in a newsfeed. Or, an otherwise apathetic customer might become better aware of your brand after seeing your presence on numerous networks.
- Customer Retention – Web platforms are the perfect places to converse with your customers about new products, extraordinary promotions, or merely to educate them on your business. Through constant, FREE communication, you can keep your company in front of your customer’s eyeballs which will, in turn, lead to repeat business and referrals. Keep in mind, the key to this type of communication is to be content rich; don’t use these avenues to pitch your product or service.
- Rapid Results – The unbeaten and successful implementation of an SMM plan will create almost instant results for your business. This boost can be quantified through increased site traffic, increased lead acquisition, and ultimately increased sales. Unlike radio or TV ads, where your customers vanish once the ads go off the air, these web platform benefits will continue long-term as long as the communication and updating of your social media existence are maintained.
- More Possibilities To Convert- Every post you make on a social media platform is a chance for customers to convert. When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. With every blog post, image, video, or comment you share on your social pages is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and ultimately a conversion. Not every dealings with your brand results in a conversion, but every positive interaction increases the probability of an eventual conversion. Even if your click-through rates are low, the sheer number of opportunities you have on social media is important. “The Four Elements of Any Action, And How To Use Them In Your Online Marketing Initiative,” “opportunity” is the first element of any action.
- Higher conversion rates- SMM results in more conversion rates in a few distinct ways. Perhaps the most important is its humanization element; the fact that brands become more humanized by interacting in social media channels. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, and this is significant because, people like doing business with other people; not with companies.